Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My First Blog




Well, this is my first blog ever.  I have had the privlege of viewing several amazing blogs that display such wonderful art, so I felt that I must add my work to the mix.  I do enjoy any type of feedback from anyone, so this feels like the perfect opportunity to mingle with everyone.
So I am adding one of my very first digital paintings to this blog post.  I am normally specialize in traditional mediums such as Oil and Acrylic paints, but I have come to enjoy digital painting.  You have all the freedom in the world to express your strokes, without the fear of wasting a canvas or a piece of paper, in hopes of creating a masterpiece.  Although I do still use the old fashioned, trustworthy pencil most of the time.  
This first piece is called "Stripper Tipp".  It is of a sketch that I created several years ago, while I was bored at work.  Love to study the female figure...;)  So what better way to express it than through a painting.  I used Painter IX and Photoshop in this piece.
So I do hope you folks enjoy my piece, and the many other pieces I plan to post!

Peace!  We outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment