Monday, January 11, 2010

Mobbin' In My Old School!


Anyone who knows anything about me, knows I love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Especially Raphael. I used to spend countless hours drawing them in my notebooks at school. I think I drew this one back in fourth grade. I was bored and decided to step back and get down to the basics of painting. I attempted to interpret the lines of the muscles that I drew. Being that I was so young, I had no sense of anatomy or proportion. I just drew what I wanted. I had fun doing it too. While I was painting this piece, I tried to keep my values down and tried to interpret the lighting the best I could in a short period of time.
I didn't set out to create a masterpiece, I just felt like scribbling out some color as fast as possible.
Drawn with pencil on lined paper. Colored entirely in Painter X.

Enjoy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment