Monday, February 8, 2010

Frustration leads to Success!

Just kept pluggin' away, and finally got past the block! I just discovered a wicked awesome blog today by these fellas from a company called CreatureBox . Awesome comic style work with amazing creativity! It inspired me to hit the paint immediatly! But I was side tracked by how smooth their line work was. I don't really enjoy line work in Photoshop, or Painter. One of their interviews, they indicated they used a program called Sketchbook Pro. I investigated it, then downloaded the software for my Mac. To my surprise, the program worked pretty sweet! I think it responds to my tablet better when sketching and inking. So I whipped together this piece. Just a quick sketch of that lovable character Borat. I kind of lost respect for him after that "Bruno" film. Not that there's anything wrong with that stuff (If you know what I mean ;), but it disgusted me. I had to was my eye balls after seeing that crap!
Anyway, threw together this piece in Sketchbook pro and PSCS4.
Enjoy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment