Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Down Mexico Way!



Took some of my advice and started to do some more personal work.
Not Mexican, but I love the culture! It's funny, I had someone tell me that I looked like a Mexican!
This started as a little scribble, when I was trying to fire out as many daily sketches as I possibly could. The composition turned out a lot better than I anticipated, so while I was skimming through my sketches, I decided to pull this one out and do a rough under painting of the line drawing.
I took some colors scheme from a bunch of old Mexican towns. It doesn't look like much now, but I am committing to this one until it's finished.

Now, I just thought of the coolest thing! What if everyone who sees this picture, gives me a suggestion of what to incorporate in the final piece! Such as; A pair of Maracas, a Taco etc.
Me and my friend Brad used to do stuff like this in our Elementary French classes. We'd start with something stupid, and pass the paper back and forth until it was filled with a bunch of crazy dumb unrelated crap! Aaaah, the good old days!

Enjoy, you funny little drunk Mexican!

No comments:

Post a Comment