Tuesday, March 8, 2011

100th Post! Time To Party!







I love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! When I was a kid, I loved drawing my own version of them, performing random acts of violence against the Foot Clan. I loved those ultra violent comic books when I was growing up, but the Turtles I knew didn't really do that stuff.... Until now!
I'm trying to come up with a major Motion Painting that encompasses the essence of the Ninja Turtles, and is wicked awesome to look at.
This painting I worked on yesterday and today is just a concept of what I want to really paint. It's not as realistic as I imagined, but I'll save that for the final idea.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jamar, thanks for following my blog, that broken bone coming out of that dudes arm is disgusting. Very well done though, keep up the good work...turtle power!

    ReplyDelete